TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
• In these terms and conditions, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to MFP PTE LTD (UEN 200504354M), a company incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Singapore, having its business address at 114 Lavender St CT Hub 2, #07-83, Singapore 338729, and which fully owns, controls and runs the following 3 constituent entities:
- Mohamed Fazluddin & Partners (41427300A), a professional chartered accounting firm offering accounting, tax and assurance services;
- Froogle (53327142L), a business offering cloud technology solutions; and
- Fidelis Corporate Services (53243902C), an Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore-approved Registered Filing Agent providing company formation and corporate secretarial services in Singapore.
• MFP Pte Ltd also conducts business under the fully owned, registered and trademarked brand ‘Accounting Superhero’.
• MFP Pte Ltd owns and operates this website.
Acceptance of Terms and Amendments
• By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have read and understood these terms and conditions. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, please refrain from using our website.
• We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at our sole discretion and without notice. You are advised to review these terms and conditions provided on this website periodically for changes.
• All users of our website who act on behalf of third parties represent and warrant that they have the legal right and full authority to execute and exercise the rights and obligations of the respective third parties under these terms and conditions of use.
Copyrights and Reproduction
• This website is copyrighted by MFP Pte Ltd (© 2023 MFP Pte Ltd)
• We own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the content on our website, including the design, text, graphics, and the selection and arrangement thereof.
• All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
• You may not copy, download, publish, distribute or reproduce any of the information contained on this website in any form without the prior written consent of MFP Pte Ltd.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
• You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software; or
- use our website in any manner which hinders the use of our website by any other internet user.
• You agree that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure, even when there are special notices stating that a particular transaction is encrypted. Messages, information and/or data that you send or communicate to us via the contact forms or other forms published on this website may not be fully secure. If you choose to send or submit any messages to us via the website forms, you accept the risk that they may be intercepted, misused and modified by a third party.
Third Party Links
• Links to third-party websites provided in this website are provided solely as a convenience to you and are not an endorsement by us of any products or services provided on or via such websites. The use of such links is entirely at your own risk and we accept no responsibility or liability for the consent, use or availability of such websites. We have not verified the truth, accuracy, reasonability, reliability and completeness of any content of such websites.
• None of the information contained on this website constitutes an offer or solicitation for business, a recommendation with respect to our services, a recommendation to engage in any transaction or legal, tax, financial, investment or accounting advice. No action should be taken on the basis of this information without first seeking independent professional advice. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever rising as a result of your use or reliance on the information contained herein.
• All information on this website is provided “as is “and is subject to change without prior notice. Such information is provided, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable laws, without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement and freedom from computer viruses or similar disabling devices.
• We do not warrant the adequacy, accuracy or completeness of any information on this website and expressly disclaim any liability for errors or omissions therein. Users are responsible for evaluation of the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information or other content available on this website.
Limitation of liability
• We and our shareholders, directors , officers, employees, agents or representatives are not liable for direct, indirect consequential, special, incidental, punitive, or exemplary damages, including loss of profits (even if we are advised of the possibility thereof) arising in any way from, including but not limited to, (i) any defects, viruses and any other malfunctions caused to any equipment and other software in connection with access or use of this website; (ii) the information provided on or via this website; (iii) the interception, modification or misuse of information transmitted to us or transmitted to you; (iv) the functioning or non-availability of this website; (v) the misuse of this website; (vi) the loss of data; (vii) downloading or use of any software made available by this website, or (viii) claims of third parties in connection with the use of this website.
• You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
• You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
• If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
• If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Third party rights
• These terms and conditions are not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
• The exercise of the parties’ rights under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
Law and jurisdiction
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore law.
• Parties shall attempt to resolve any dispute relating to these terms and conditions in good faith, failing which the dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
• You may contact us: